Who Needs AcuSleep?
. The AcuSleep Test
. Sample Report
. Future Products
What You Get
The results of your AcuSleep test will be sent
to you by first-class mail.
The results will include:
- A printed color report and
- A CD-ROM containing:
- An electronic copy of the printed report (in PDF format);
- A short summary report to share with a physician;
- Audio of all breathing sounds made during the test;
- Visual summaries of the breathing sounds.
A sample of the printed report will soon be available here.
Examples of audio breathing recordings are in the the AcuSleep Gallery.
To access all of the results on the CD-ROM, your computer system will require:
- Interpretation: AcuSleep cannot help you interpret the results
of your test beyond the report you receive.
We strongly recommend you discuss questions with a physician or other qualified health care provider.
- Duplicate Reports: For protection of your privacy, if you order
a duplicate report or CD-ROM after we have mailed out your originals,
we will require you to furnish your original credit card information as an authentication.
- Please see the customer service agreement for other limitations.